Developing spiritual leaders through athletics
NHCC athletic department exists to disciple emerging Christian athletes of excellence by developing their theology, athletic skills, and character in order to lead as exemplary ambassadors for Christ.
To follow God's game plan for our life (Jer. 29:11) with the gifts, talents and passions He has given us in athletics along with developing sport specific skills, healthy relationships and creating positive, fun life experiences by serving others as followers of "Christ"
1. Reading & applying God’s word 2. Spiritual growth and understanding 3. Living & playing for an audience of ONE 4. Discipleship & saving souls
"To Live Exceptionally"
"Stacking" Biblical Values/Priorities
1. Faith/Christ follower 2. Family- immediate & extended 3. School/career 4. Sports/coach 5. Interests/hobbies/friends
- Mission & Core Values- "WE BELIEVE" in Doing Sports as a "TEAM"
- 2017 EADA Survey (Equity in Athletics): Total # of participants= VB: 11, MG: 2, WG: 1, M BXB: 11. Total # of participants who are involved with two varsity sports programs= 1.
- NHCC Campus Expectations for Community Members
- 2018 New Hope Waiver Template
- FCA Athlete's Creed
- FCA Coach's Creed
- Talking Points for Recruitment of Students & Parents
- Current Alcohol & Drug Trends Among Young Adults
- 10 myths & facts about Marijauna
- 2018-19 Drug Testing volunteer consent form
- 2018-19 Drug Testing Policy for Athletes
- 2018-19 Prayer Warrior Booster Sponsor Program
- 2018-19 NLOI with Academic & Spiritual requirements
- Coach: Sheparding future leaders
- Coach: FCA 3 dimensional overview flier
- Coach: NHCC Style Guide for gear and Uniforms
- Coach: NCCAA Div. I Eligibility Case Book
- Coach: Travel Procedures for away contests
- Coach: Travel master spreadsheet (1 month in advance)
- ACE- General Medical Claim Form
- ACE- Medical Coverage details
- 2017-18: Steps to have medical bills paid
- Physical form for athletes
- NHCC Accident Report form for staff to complete