Developing spiritual leaders through athletics
NHCC athletic department exists to disciple emerging Christian athletes of excellence by developing their theology, athletic skills, and character in order to lead as exemplary ambassadors for Christ.
To follow God's game plan for our life (Jer. 29:11) with the gifts, talents and passions He has given us in athletics along with developing sport specific skills, healthy relationships and creating positive, fun life experiences by serving others as followers of "Christ"
1. Reading & applying God’s word 2. Spiritual growth and understanding 3. Living & playing for an audience of ONE 4. Discipleship & saving souls
"To Live Exceptionally"
"Stacking" Biblical Values/Priorities
1. Faith/Christ follower 2. Family- immediate & extended 3. School/career 4. Sports/coach 5. Interests/hobbies/friends
- Mission & Core Values- "WE BELIEVE" in Doing Sports as a "TEAM"
- SOA2P HEART DIAGRAM W/ PYRAMIDS
- NHCC Campus Expectations for Community Members
- 2019 New Hope Waiver Template
- 2019-20 Drug Testing volunteer consent form
- 2019-20 Drug Testing Policy for Athletes
- 2019-20 NLOI with Academic & Spiritual requirements
- Athlete: 2019-20 NHCC Athletics Hazards & Risks Statement
- Athlete: 2019-20 NHCC Athlete Information & Participation Disclosure Form
- Coach: Sheparding future leaders
- Coach: NHCC Style Guide for gear and Uniforms
- Coach: Travel Procedures for away contests
- Coach: 2018-19 Travel master spreadsheet (1 month in advance)
- ACE- General Medical Claim Form
- ACE- Medical Coverage details
- 2018-19: Steps to have medical bills paid
- Physical form for athletes
- NHCC Accident Report form for staff to complete
- EADA 2020